And now introducing...

>> Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hello there everyone...

You might not know me, but I am the fourth pilgrim on this WYD trip. I was supposed to be a stunt double in Passion Play, y'kno? Up until a few days ago I was enjoying the comfortable life chillin' in Lisa Emperador's room with all my homies like Smalls, and Stitch... my name is Biggie.


That's me chillaxin on Bondi Beach after having brekkie (that's Australian for Breakfast) the other day.

Raj, Angela, and Eddie took me along to remind them of all the amazing people they wish were here spending this pilgrimage with them. Everyone from Fangirl Lisa, to the master planner Seanzy, to Jokester Father Jess.

Well I'll keep this short for now, but look out for more of my adventures, and here's a few more pictures of me to keep you 'til I post again.

Me at the top of Sydney Tower:







Me with some Vegemite:





Me at an Australian Target:

2 comments:

Lisa E. July 13, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

*screams*

BIGGIE!!! I MISS YOU!!!

jazo July 14, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

BIGGIE! hahahahaha, what happened to melbourne? XD